The infrastructure upon which your voice and data systems ride is more than just a telecommunications, local area, or wide area network. It’s the heart of your business communications. At RQ Partners, we understand how crucial a reliable infrastructure is to your success today and in the future — so we design secure, scalable, time-honored networks upon which your critical information and communication systems will safely operate. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Design & Project Management of Construction
- Inside & Outside Cable Plants
- Fiber-Optic Communications Systems
- Data Centers & LAN Rooms (MDF’s and IDF’s)
- Local Area/Wide Area Networks
- Wireless Voice & Data Systems
- Security Systems
Outsourced IT Support
RQ Partners provides outsourced IT technology and services for small to medium size companies. RQ Partners develops and manages customized, powerful, premium solutions for Startups and Office Relocations, Outsourced Technology Support, Network Infrastructure Design and Management, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Storage and Internet Services.
The Key Advantages of Working with RQ Partners:
A Single Source – RQ acts as the single point of contact for end-to-end technology infrastructure – data, Internet, custom development and more.
Project Management – RQ will coordiante, design and implement your initiative. A seasoned project management team will work with the lines of business to coordinate your technology projects.
Client Focus – RQ client services team provides real-time response and exceptional service to all of our clients.
Superior Technical Staff – There’s no substitute for having the best and the brightest engineers and technicians on staff.
Team Environment – Engineers work in collaborative teams that share information and responsibility for your account. That means you always have a knowledgeable professional available to you.
Established Technology Standards – RQ has utilized its experience to develop a set of superior technology standards which are adhered to by all of our engineers.
Network Design & Management
Keeping your business running smoothly requires a high quality, stable computer network managed by an experienced IT team. RQ Partners offers proven network design and management platforms that drive results for your business. From wireless networking with VoIP, to multi-location WAN intranets with remote access and IP-based video conferencing, RQ Partners has the experience and capacity to deliver reliable single vendor solutions, including:
- Comprehensive Security Reviews
- Security Auditing & Hardening and Updating
- Network Vulnerability Assessments
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Advanced Technology Design and Deployment
- Advanced VPN (DMVPN, GETVPN)
- Advanced Remote Access and SSL VPN
- Security Monitoring (CS-MARS)
- Cisco VPN, PIX VPN setup and configurations
- Cisco ACL & Firewall rule sets
- T1/T3/WAN Procurement & install
- LAN Design & Deployment
- ISDN/Frame-Relay/Cable integration
- LAN/WAN Diagnostics & Debugging
- WAN Load Balancing & Redundancy
- Load Balancing/Switch optimization
- DHCP & TCP/IP Management
- Wireless Security Assessments
- Wireless Network Design and Consulting
- Performance tuning
- Emergency support (24/7)
SQL Administration & Design
RQ Partners has a deep expertise in architecting, designing and monitoring SQL Server installations including in world’s largest environments. Our consultants have an in-depth understanding of SQL Server and can provide analysis and recommendations based on your environment and processes. We offer best practices and solutions that your team and budget can support. We provide disaster recovery assessment and can ensure your SQL Server infrastructure is resilient against data loss or service interruption.
RQ Partners can deliver enterprise-level, mission critical solutions designed to integrate database technology with front-end and middleware solutions. Our database services cover the following areas:
- Web-Based Deployment of Database Applications
- Performance Auditing
- Database Application Customization and Migration Support
- Application Development
- DBA Services
- Technology Implementation
- Database Upgrades
- Decision Support Systems Services
McAfee ePO Management
Effective security management is vital to any company’s success, but establishing and maintaining in-house security competence can be costly and error prone. So why not partner with the industry experts on the crucial task of ensuring your environment’s integrity? You can rely on our vast experience and a proven track record in managing McAfee ePO security solutions.
As creators of Maestro for ePO, we are intimately familiar with the ePO product’s internals and is equipped with the tools to provide the best protection for your environment. We will customize it’s solutions to your individual security policies.
- Deployment Strategy
- ePO Directory Planning
- Distributed Repositories Configuration
- Security Policy Definition
- Agent Update Policy
- ePO Centralized Reporting and Monitoring
- Aggregated Data Visualization via Maestro for ePO
- Outbreak Containment Procedures
- Implementation and Deployment of Base Products
- Enforce Customized security policies
IP Video Conferencing
Video conferencing today has become an important daily business tool. It can form a fundamental part of the company’s disaster contingency plan, allowing the business to continue functioning even in difficult situations. Companies can communicate with prospective clients and retain advantage over your competitors.
By utilizing RQ IP Video Conferencing services you can regain your costs of installation by minimizing travel and downtime at multiple office locations. Video conferencing services applied at companies can bring great impact in businesses, bring in prospective clients and gain advantage over competitors. These products and services allow users to hold many types of conference meeting situations to fit their own particular requirement. Video can be linked up with multiple different locations anywhere in the world using just a standard TV monitor and multi-point meeting system.
Videoconference meetings bring an instant impact on businesses, saving the company’s considerable costs, time and stress caused by the over congested roads and unavoidable heavy traffic, which is also predicted to increase by 20% over the next four to five years. With the time you save you can increase your productivity you can earn more funds and you can invest them in your employees and business expansion.
Custom Application Development services are provided via our subsidiary company Reqo Inc. Reqo is a software development company that combines deep technical expertise and innovative ways of thinking to provide clear and elegant solutions, turning our client’s ideas into reality.
Reqo offers a complete portfolio of services to help our customers plan, develop, and manage high-value business applications. Drawing upon years of experience in web and database development, object and client/server technology, and in integrating new applications with “legacy” systems, Reqo can help customers design, build, and delpoy innovative solutions.
- Team of outstanding, hands-on software architecture professionals with over 10 years of experience in leveraging .NET, J2EE, SQL, and other technologies to develop critical applications for clients in finance, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare.
- Demonstrated track record of leading product development from conception to production, managing systems architecture, and ensuring its scalability and resilience.
- Skilled in assessing client requirements, identifying optimal solution, and managing project delivery.
- Constantly staying on cutting-edge of technology and aligning technical initiatives with customer’s corporate objectives.
Areas of Expertise
- Object-Oriented Development
- Multi-Tier Architecture
- Web Technologies
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Test-Driven Development
- Agile Development
- Capacity Planning
- Application and Data Security
- Networking Development
- Performance/Scalability Design
- Database Design
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Business Continuity
- Systems Integration
- Project & Team Management
- .NET / ASP.NET / WinForms / WPF
- Java/ JSP / Servlets / Struts
- Hibernate / NHibernate
- Spring / Spring.NET
- Adobe Flex / Silverlight
- ComponentArt / Telerik
- SQL Server / T-SQL / SSRS / SSIS
- Sybase / Oracle / PL-SQL
- Crystal Reports